Books Will Never Go Out of Print!

Grab a cup of coffee. Sit back. Check out meanderings about books I've loved.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

One Realm Beyond, Realm Walkers


One Realm Beyond, Realm Walkers by Donita K. Paul
(Zondervan, 2013)

"Look at the book my Nana read!" says H.D.

Nana did read One Realm Beyond, the first book in the new Realm Walker series for young readers. This Nana thoroughly enjoyed Mrs. Paul's newest creation.

Based on my enjoyment of reading Donita K. Paul's Dragon Keepers series, which I adored, I was more than happy to read the ARC (advanced reader copy) of One Realm Beyond. One Realm Beyond is due out for purchase and your enjoyment on January 28, 2014.

Cantor D'Ahma, the hero and newly fledged realm walker, is a very likeable character. He is filled with all sorts of misgivings about his endeavors and has much to learn about travel and work and helping towards the greater good - as he journeys to other realms (sort of like planets, but closely connected by special doors).

Add several unique and crazily interesting friends, dragons, a cat, and conspirators, and Cantor has a tale to share with readers. Evil abounds and Cantor and his partners are seeking the best way to straighten things out.

My only problem with One Realm Beyond is that now I have to wait for Mrs. Paul to complete the series. Ahhh. It shall be worth the wait.

Check it out. Coming soon to the pages near you.

One Realm Beyond (Realm Walkers)One Realm Beyond by Donita K. Paul

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I love reading anything written by Donita K. Paul. Not only are her characters interesting, unique, and real, she cares about her readers on a personal level.

One Realm Beyond is the beginning of a new series (I hope) featuring Cantor, a new realm walker. He is soon joined by fantastic characters, including a female partner and a dragon (who owns a cat). Just the idea of realm walkers, and walkers moving between realms that are sort of like different planets makes one want to read this book. I love it. Can't wait for the next installment!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! What's your favorite book?