Books Will Never Go Out of Print!

Grab a cup of coffee. Sit back. Check out meanderings about books I've loved.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Dragons in Our Midst


Dragons in Our Midst
(Series) by Bryan Davis
Living Ink Books, AMG Publishers (2004, 2005)

Welcome to a great upper elementary, middle school, young adult Christian fantasy series by Bryan Davis.

I stumbled upon the first of the series, Raising Dragons, a few years ago. I started it, and then had to wait. I thought I had to wait. It has been out, but the library did not have the copies, that I could find.

Now I have personal copies. I imagine the library does as well.

Dragons in Our Midst is a fun adventure that combines dragons, humans (some that are dragons at the same time), the battle of good and evil, and a building climax where a war is waged for control of the Earth. Oh, and it's a bit of a love story. Merlin and King Arthur play into the story, but I won't tell you how. Christian themes are woven throughout the tale.

Read this series if you love history, fantasy, dragons, conflict, and a great story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! What's your favorite book?