Books Will Never Go Out of Print!

Grab a cup of coffee. Sit back. Check out meanderings about books I've loved.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I Can Pray


I Can Pray by Angie Quantrell (Woman's Missionary Union, 2000)


Abby is a young child with a family getting ready for a big change. The words tell about Abby's discovery of her ability to pray for different situations while the illustrations show her family and the world around her. By the end of I Can Pray, Abby is empowered by her prayer connection and understands that she can pray for anything or anyone.

Written for preschoolers and young children, I Can Pray has easy to read, large text. For the youngest readers (or listeners) one sentence lines tell the main points of the story. For beginning and practicing readers, the full page text is large, matches the illustrations, and contains many sight words. Tips for using the book and extra ideas are included for parents, families, grandparents, caregivers, and teachers.

I love this book! My very first book in print - what joy and memories it brings! The hours spent at Inklings Bookshop at a little cafe table plotting and writing away...

Go to www.wmustore.com to get a copy. Please. :)

Other I Can Books:
I Can Give
I Can Do It
I Can Be More Like Jesus


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! What's your favorite book?