Books Will Never Go Out of Print!

Grab a cup of coffee. Sit back. Check out meanderings about books I've loved.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I Do Read, You Know


Seriously, one would think I never read, according to how often I post about books. I read all the time.

But who wants to hear about the local newspaper or food labels or yahoo news reports? I have several books in progress, but prefer to complete them before blogging. And now, with the Kindle, I don't feel free to borrow a cover shot from publishers or book companies to go along with those I can't take a photo of. Conundrums.

Speaking of Kindle, though, New Hope Publishers is having a great deal this month! Many of their titles are available for $2.99 the entire month of July! That's a steal.

Check out titles at www.newhopepublishers.com.

Really. Go now. Now. Stock up.

Heading there myself. See you in cyberspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! What's your favorite book?