Books Will Never Go Out of Print!

Grab a cup of coffee. Sit back. Check out meanderings about books I've loved.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Frankie Works the Night Shift

Frankie Works the Night Shift by Lisa Westberg Peters (Greenwillow Books, 2010).




I just discovered this fabulous book! If you love cats, children, and enticing illustrations, this is definitely for you. Even if you only slightly enjoy the above, you will have a fun time reading Frankie Works the Night Shift.

Frankie (aka night watch cat at a hardware store) is on the prowl. Part adventure, part comedy, part counting book, this must have book was loved by my current audience of 6 year-olds.



I shall be hunting this book down for my own library. I know two grandbabies and many, many future students who will love Frankie as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! What's your favorite book?