Books Will Never Go Out of Print!

Grab a cup of coffee. Sit back. Check out meanderings about books I've loved.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Alive

Alive as heard on Music Inspired by The Story (see iTunes)
Artist: Natalie Grant

Who but You
Could breathe and leave a trail of galaxies
And dream of me?
What kind of Love
Is writing my story until the end
With Mercy's pen?
Only You
What kind of king
Would choose to wear a crown that bleeds and scars
To win my heart?
What kind of Love
Tells me I'm the reason He can't stay
Inside the grave?
You. Is it You?
Standing here before my eyes
Every part of my heart cries



My new FAVORITE song, part of a wonderful CD by a variety of Christian artists.

It's mind-boggling to imagine WHO would choose to do all that is told in The Story.

Me = humbled and grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! What's your favorite book?