Books Will Never Go Out of Print!

Grab a cup of coffee. Sit back. Check out meanderings about books I've loved.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Some Days You Need to Wear Goggles

 
Some days you just need to wear goggles.

And footed pajamas with hiking boots. And sit in front of a fire to stay warm. And play with wrapping paper on the tube.

Stress relief is a wonderful thing!

I miss sharing great books with you and I hope to get back to it very soon.

But that may happen in January when my head is above water and several key writing deadlines have been completed, edited, sourced, copied, mailed, and emailed.

Until then, if you see a Nana in bright red p.j.'s running down the street sporting goggles and wielding a wrapping paper sword, just smile and wave.

It's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! What's your favorite book?